The Master of Arts in Teaching (M.A.T.) is primarily designed for two audiences:
- Students with a B.A. or B.S. in any subject who desire to earn a credential while working towards a Masters.
- Credentialed teachers who desire to sharpen their practitioner skills through induction, the Clear Credential, and/or enter a personalized program for advanced coursework.
The Master of Arts in Teaching is offered with the following specializations:
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Early Childhood
- Induction/Clear Credential
- Multiple Subject
- Preliminary Education Specialist Instruction Credential – Mild/Moderate - Student Teaching
- Single Subject
- Special Education